Top 5 reasons to use iPhone parental control app
That’s not a secret that Apple gives parents somewhat control over how their children can use their iDevices. A variety of software that can be found on iTunes is the best proof of this. Thus, almost any iPhone tracking app is able to prevent the kid from viewing inappropriate and harmful content or block certain applications on their phone. Why do you need these features? There are actually several reasons for that!
Top 5 reasons for parents to track an iPhone:
- cellular data plan (iPhone parental control app can prevent a kid from burning through your cell phone plan’s data);
- in-app purchases (monitoring software can help you avoid any exorbitant in-app purchases);
- installed applications (a high-quality iPhone tracking app gives you information on what exactly apps have been installed on the target device);
- your own mobile phone safety (iPhone parental control installed on your iDevice is able to prevent your child from deleting your own programs and applications);
- adult content (powerful monitoring software can protect your child from viewing adult content, like pornography or violence, on a web browser).
Website control, call logs, installed applications, SMS, iMessage, WhatsApp, and more features – all available for iDevices with and without jailbreak. Includes 24/7 customer and technical support.
Qustodio offers a free version and can be found on the App store. However, it has a limited set of features and doesn’t provide options for live online chat or telephone support.
#3 Net Nanny
Net Nanny is available on iTunes and runs on iOS 8 or later. While providing excellent content filtering capabilities, it doesn’t offer calls and text messages monitoring features.
What else can be offered by a reliable iPhone tracking app?
While the majority of iPhone parental control apps on iTunes offer only Internet activity protection and application blocking function, there are also third-party monitoring solutions that can also track an iPhone or any other iDevice and, what’s more, do it without jailbreak. For example, in addition to standard parental control features, a multifunctional mSpy iPhone tracking app also offers its users a whole range of capabilities, including access to:
- your child’s call history;
- text messages and MMS;
- calendar and notes;
- photos and videos;
- current GPS location;
- instant messages (including those sent via popular among kids Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook Messengers, Skype, and Viber).
The most interesting thing is that even though this iPhone parental control software is not available on iTunes, you still can use most of its monitoring features without jailbreaking the phone. Moreover, if you have your child’s iCloud credentials, you don’t even need physical access to the target device. Indeed, technology does not stand still!
Can parental control app for iPhone protect children from online dangers?
Luckily, most of them can! For today, there are three main dangers underage kids may face online, and a powerful iPhone tracking app can protect from any of them:
- Pornography and harmful content (website and content filters can block inappropriate web pages and stop harmful sites before they appear);
- Bullying (text and call logs can prevent your child from receiving offensive messages and calls from strangers);
- Sexting and predators (access to instant messages can help you monitor the content your kid is sharing with others, as well as see what people they make friends with).
Once you understand that it’s time to protect your child from all that dangers, you need to find smart software that can track an iPhone or another iDevice. As it has been already said, some of them have a full set of monitoring features while others are limited to only standard ones. Therefore, before making a purchase, we recommend you to read expert reviews and customer testimonials in order to know exactly what to expect from each of them. After all, your kid deserves the best!